9/17/08

Blends

Blog trends. First off, regarding His Poolitics, I will be voting for Matt Pool for President. I watched the Rick Warren Interviews simultaneously by each question and answer. I will be doing the same with each of the debates. Media, T.V., Internet sites, Blogs, books, etc., these sources are throwing so many different opinions and subjects at us that don't really focus on the important issues at hand and cloud my mind. I think it is a good idea to approach the candidates in their spur of the moment reactions and answers to America's questions, with a clear mind. Don't get me wrong, those sources are what we have and we should be considering everything we can, but watching the candidates by themselves answering the important questions and arguing about what we should be voting on is much more important.


A video of Owen "sharing" on His first day of pre-school. If you listen and watch closely, you will hear Esme reminding him he needs to pass His toy around, while Mrs. Stalcup is telling Him not to. Mrs. Stalcup was my pre-school teacher, as well as Matt's and Derek's, and the teacher of some friends that are my parents' age. She old.


My beautiful soulmate and boy.


Doing the bunny ears.



They will not be happy with me.

5 comments:

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

Great pictures! I can't believe that lady is still teaching! She must be really, really tired.

tim said...

i agree with your approach. all that you can do is educate yourself and make the best choice you can.

that video is priceless. its weird and beautiful watching kids become people...

i was at detroit bar last night. i'm excited to play.

rosie said...

man that was priceless. he's so big josh, i can't believe it.

Lauren said...

thanks for sharing with us all the pics and videos. your kids are so beautiful. and so BIG! i can't believe it.

d. vanheule said...

oh god! that last picture is too much!! ahahah