11/15/08

Used Mac?

All I want is a cheap used Mac laptop, I know nothing about Macs, macbook, pro, notebook, powerbook, whatever. I just want something that is capable of garage band, hopefully the new garage band 3, and may be capable to install pro tools, etc. on eventually.

Does anyone have any ideas, friends, or computers you want to sell??? It is probablyu impossible to do this for around $200 right? Gotta try, maybe I could dig up somemore cash if I find a good deal... It would be my christmas present from my wife. This is weird I have never written a blog like this!

1 comment:

The Talbot Family said...

josh,
I'd check out craigslist. With the breakneck neck speed that tech moves one of the benefits is being able to find a cheap, used (but very capable) machine for sale at a descent price.