6/15/06

well i'm going to China in a few days. Sounds like a classic mission trip, but I am excited that God has me on it. I think it will affect me in ways I could never predict. The hardest part is being away from my wife and kids for 2 and a half weeks. that a damn long time. If it crosses your mind, please pray for me, the team, and the hmong people we will be working with over the next few weeks. it's appreciated. thats it, i love everyone.

here's a top 5:

favorite things as of right now...
1. frolf
2. golf
3. lost
4. friends
5. wine

3 comments:

Matt Pool said...

Prayers?
Done.

We're gonna miss you.

Top 5 favorite things right now:
-Frolf
-Sandles
-Super spicy stuff
-Disneyland
-Vicodin

Top 1 least favorite thing:
-Root Canals

rosie said...

Josh, I will remember to pray for fruitfullness for your trip. I hope to see you guys soon

TW said...

Josh! That's rad that you'll be working with the Hmong. I'm a good ways away from Northwestern China (in the central region of Vietnam now). Blessings as you go. Wish you could come to Vietnam too.